Confidentiality and security are key values of Comerciando Global and consequently, we take over the commitment to guarantee the user’s privacy at all times and not to collect unnecessary information about the user.
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on personal data protection (the LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the regulation implementing the mentioned organic law, we inform you that the use of certain services on our website, requires that you provide certain personal data through registration forms or by sending emails and that these will be object of treatment and incorporated into the files of Comerciando Global, as owner and keeper for them. The delivery of personal data constitutes express consent to the treatment of the same, although they could be revocable with no retroactive effect.
We also inform you that all our files are legally registered in the General Registry of Personal Data of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, as well as to safeguard the security of your personal data. The technical and organizational security measures required by Royal Decree 1720/2007 will be applied, which regulates security measures of files containing personal data.
Comerciando Global reserves the right to decide whether or not to incorporate your personal data into our files. The user bears sole responsibility for any damages, direct and indirect, that may be caused to us or to any third party by filling out forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete, not updated information or with data from third parties.
What data we request and for what purpose
The data we request as a potential customer is appropriate, relevant and strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. The client is under no obligation to provide them to us; however, they are all necessary to be able to fulfil the purpose of his request.
Our website, collects your personal data through the receipt of various forms and via e-mail:
- In the REGISTER section, we ask for your personal data in order to access the restricted services of our website, such as publication of advertisements, as well as to provide you with information about our services that we consider to be of interest to you.
- In the CONTACT section, we ask for your personal data to answer your questions and / or provide you with the requested information, as well as any other related to our activity, which we consider of your interest.
- Likewise, if you send an email with the purpose of requesting any kind of information, or clarification and you include personal data, or your address contains them, you authorize us to incorporate that data into our corresponding files.
- In all these cases, your data will be incorporated into a “MANAGEMENT” file. The acceptance of these privacy policies implies the consent of the user to receive our commercial information related to our activity, including by electronic means, as long as you do not tell us otherwise at the email address: email@example.com. Comerciando Global reserves the right to decide whether or not to incorporate your personal data into their files.
- Data communicationsWe inform you that your data are treated with the utmost confidentiality and that they are used exclusively internally and for the indicated purposes. We do not yield or communicate your data to any third party, except if the user expressly authorizes it, in the legally foreseen cases.
Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided. Thus, guaranteeing that there is no chance of alteration, loss, and unauthorized treatment or access, as required by Royal Decree 1720/2007, which regulates security measures of files containing personal data.
Updating your data
It is important that in order for us to be able to keep your personal information up to date, you always inform us that there has been a change, otherwise, we do not respond to the truthfulness of the same.
Commercial communications by email